» About the Feldenkrais Method
About the Feldenkrais Method
The Feldenkrais Method® offers a unique and practical way to get the best out of ourselves. It is an educational method focusing on learning and movement, which can bring about improved movement and enhanced functioning. It is named after its originator, Moshe Feldenkrais (1904-1984), an engineer and physicist as well as a Judo teacher.
What are the benefits?
- Relief from muscular pain and tension
- Easier and fuller breathing
- Greater relaxation and well-being
- Improved performance in sport, dance, music and drama
- Greater ease in everyday activities
- Increased creativity
- Increased vitality
Who was Moshe Feldenkrais
Feldenkrais in the UK